At Kabobs, we are not only dedicated in offering premium, high quality and tasty hors d'oeuvres, but are diligent in providing you with exceptional service.
To ensure that your orders are processed and shipped accordingly to meet your upcoming dining events, we have implemented a systematic order taking system that incorporates the latest in shipping processes / techniques used in the foodservice industry. Please review our ordering and shipping polices below, which have been designed specifically to provide you with a simple and worry-free ordering experience.
2022 Holiday Shipping Guide
Please check back often to review our Holiday Shipping Guide to ensure prompt delivery during the 2022 winter holidays. For all questions regarding, please contact a member of our customer service team at (800) 732-9484. - Thanksgiving - Week of November 21, 2022: Kabobs limited to processing 2-day FedEx on 11/21, and only 1-day FedEx service on 11/22. All orders received after 12:00pm on 11/22, will be processed and shipped on 11/28.
- All orders are shipped from Kabobs’ headquarters in Lake City, Georgia
- Orders are shipped via our preferred courier, FedEx
- We do not require a signature at delivery
- Upon placing an order with Kabobs.com, you will receive a confirmation e-mail recapping your online purchase.
- Kabobs.com accepts orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Orders received before 12pm ET will be processed the next business day. When possible, we do best our best to accommodate ship date requests.
- Orders are shipped FedEx Overnight or FedEx 2-Day. Additional shipping methods are sometimes available pending delivery location (FedEx 2-Day AM delivery, FedEx Overnight).
- Overnight deliveries are processed Monday - Thursday. We are unable to Ship Friday for Saturday arrival.
Shipping Policies and Restrictions
We take pride in every product we offer and strive to deliver them in the best possible condition on the requested delivery date. If you are placing an order for a time-sensitive event, we recommend placing your order early and scheduling it to arrive 2+ days before your event. There are unfortunately some things outside of our control like the weather and transit delays once the package is in the hands of FedEx or the local carrier.
- Kabobs.com is currently set up to ship products to customers located in the continental United States.
- All packages are shipped via FedEx and therefore we cannot ship to Military or P.O. Box addresses.
- Due to the frozen perishable state of Kabobs’ products, all orders are shipped in a cooler with dry ice.
- Shipping Fees: 1 Case $49.95 2 Cases $69.95 3+ Cases $98.95
For all other shipping questions, please contact customer service at (800) 732-9484.